Project management maintains the balance between the financial budget, time budget and the quality of the concept being implemented.
As the touch point between our customers and our development team, project management assumes responsibility for the successful course of the project.
All projects are managed by our experienced and competent project managers, establishing maximum project transparency with a clear focus on customer requirements and the knowledge that communication is a key success factor for every project.
Our project managers accompany all customer projects from the initial requirements to the feasibility study, preparation of the performance specification/requirements specification, development of functional models and prototypes, clinical studies, approval, tool development and production engineering to the zero series.
Our business activities include:
- Project management in view of budget, time and quality
- Ongoing refinement and adaptation of the project plan
- Planning of required personnel resources at the right time for the development teams
- Convergence of our personnel resources with those of our customers
- Problem escalation
- Organisation, management and moderation of workshops, regular project conferences on site or at the customer’s facilities, or by telephone and video conferencing
- Regular project status reports
- Ensuring compliance with standards in the development process according to the quality management requirements for medical technology