SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F/D)
- Fascinating and always changing projects in the medical device development from the device control to web applications
- You will take part in the creation of software concepts for medical devices
- Specification of software requirements, architectures, designs, and tests
- Supporting partial software projects
- Implementation of software requirements including documentation
- Programming of automated tests
- Taking part in specifying risk reduction measures
- Taking part in the creation of systems concepts
- Project-related collaboration with customers
- University graduate with academic training focused on computer sciences, electrical engineering, information technology (IT) or comparable qualifications
- Must have at least five (5) years of professional experience
- Aptitude in object-oriented thinking and programming and the secure implementation of modern design patterns
- Many years of experience with programming languages such as C#, Java or C++ and the respective technologies (.NET, WPF)
- Sovereign use of development environments (such as Visual Studio or Eclipse) and the experienced use of tools (such as SVN, JIRA, Doxygen, etc.
- Expertise in the technical project management and the creation of software concepts
- Also helpful would be experience with operating systems, distributed applications, web programming, databases, build systems, and the scrum framework
- Solid methodical approaches, the ability to work independently and acquire new knowledge and skills
- The candidate should be able to use the spoken and written English language
What we offer:
- We offer open-ended employment with interesting perspectives and personal advancement in a future-oriented industry.
- You will enjoy the good work environment, flexible working hours, and a framework employment contract, which makes it possible to balance the professional and private aspects of life.
- We also offer you a salary commensurate with your experience.
Please send your informative application, exclusively by e-mail, to: bewerbung(at)seleon.de Include your earliest possible start date and desired salary. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Schilling by telephone at: 07131 2774-11